Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How conversations go when people learn I am a web designer


Why yes I am a designer. Yeah it is pretty interesting. Oh... cool so you need someone to design a website for your collection of preserved turtles in jars. Oh... wow, yeah I bet it would make a great portfolio piece for whoever designed it. Uh huh, no no I get what you are trying to say. I would be honored to design and develop it for free but you see I am SUPER busy with work people are paying me to do. Oh sorry my weekends are booked and I can't come over to help you photograph your collection, also being a designer doesn't mean I am a photographer. No, making a turtle in a jar logo is not simple I mean... uh huh, what I am trying to say is logos are more complicated than people... what? uh huh... uh huh.. yeah okay... I know we are friends but... uh huh... Fine. Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment